Harris County Democrats won BIG in the 2020 county-wide races with Democrats sweeping the ticket. Now, 2022 is upon us and staying prepared is more vital than ever.
The 2021-22 Election Cycle
In the 2021-22 cycle, the HCDP is working to bring more positive change to Harris County, the State of Texas and our great nation. We will spearhead a program to defeat Texas Gov. Abbott, Lt. Gov. Patrick and Attorney General Ken Paxton. We will concentrate on flipping the Texas House. We will work to flip the U.S. Senate. And we will continue to support electing Democrats up and down the ballot.
Help Fight for Change
As a Sustaining Member, your regular monthly or annual donation allows us to underwrite our day-to-day operations: This is how we pay our staff. This is how we fund our digital program. This is how we support Democratic candidates. This is how we fund voter outreach. This is how we win.
Join us in supporting the important changes we are fighting for in 2022 by becoming a sustaining member today!
For questions contact Ashton Bokros at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name on Online Donor Wall
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter
- All Friend benefits, plus:
- Set of virtual backgrounds
- All Ally benefits, plus:
- Priority access to limited-capacity events
- All Activist benefits, plus:
- Printed program recognition at select events
- All Advocate benefits, plus:
- Priority seating at select events
- Personal name acknowledgment at select events